- Dripping water
- Trickling water
- River water
- Ocean waves
- Storm waves
- Mild rain
- Being underwater
- Being underwater in rapids
- Being underwater in the ocean
- Walking through leaves
- Shifting sand
- Walking in a forest
- Walking through a field
- Walking through a rainforest
- Tumbling boulders
- Walking on gravel
- Walking on metal
- Walking on wood
ssfunkyfrancisca said: I'm not sure if you live in NYC (or the surrounding area), but if you do, can you recommend some plays to watch please? I'm going to college in NYC in the fall and I want to watch some plays :)
Welcome! Since we don’t know too much about the fall yet, here’s what I’m excited about:
- The Real Thing. As in, I have already bought my ticket for the first preview in October, and I typically get tickets no more than 2 wks before.
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time. I really enjoyed the book, and the London production photos are astonishing.
- Disgraced. I just read this and loved it.
- Straight White Men. I have seen/heard a little bit of this and Young Jean Lee is the tits, so I can’t wait for a full production.
- A lot of stuff at the Public, actually: Hamilton, The Total Bent, and Toast, too. If anyone wants to buy me a membership, that might be the place this year (last year was Playwrights).
- Noises Off. Is this still happening? I don’t know. But I would love a great polished production.